Monday 8 June 2009

God bless you Bob, from me and Ona

I'm not saying I am a believer in the religious sense of the word. But saying 'God bless you' is also a way of wishing somebody well and showing your appreciation. At this moment we cannot help but using this phrase. God bless you, Bob Opper of Ohio, USA. He has donated $50 to help Ona and with his kind permission I quote a few passages from his mail:

I am a dog lover myself (though currently I have a cat- I guess I love them, too). I wish you and Ona well, my good friend. Nothing inappropriate about your request as far as I am concerned. We are put on the Earth for a reason and whether one believes in a God or not, I am not sure how we can turn our backs on those with need whether they have feet or paws. Your and my paths have crossed, hopefully for our mutual benefits. We are connected...Iam happy to help... Give her a hug from me...

God bless you, Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment