Wednesday 10 June 2009

Ona on the air in Toledo, OH!

Believe it or not but my little Ona and her cause will soon be mentioned on the air over NewsTalk 1370 WSPD in Toledo, OH. I cannot help but feeling that the angels of Ohio are indeed something special. With the kind permission of Program Director Brian Wilson (as far as I know not the Beach Boys' songwriting genius!) I quote his mail below:

Ronny, Happy that Ona will recover; handsome dog. Always loved breed. We are Golden Retriever owners and can empathize with your situation.Too short notice for the station to do anything significant -- but I will mention your story on the air and provide all relevant information. Good luck to you and best wishes for a s speedy recovery to Ona.

Thank you, Brian. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment