Wednesday 17 June 2009

Update: Ona back in hospital

When I arrived in Stockholm yesterday I could see that Ona's right front leg was red and swollen and could not support her. We immediately rushed in to the animals hospital Bagarmossens Djursjukhus and after several hours of waiting due to emergencies we finally had her X-rayed and it seems like the cause of her problems is an infection of some sort as nothing that was broken could be seen. I am waiting to hear from the hospital soon and keep my fingers crossed. Love you, my friend. Once again: thank you all for your support. It has made such a difference and we are impressed by the kindness you have shown, not only through donations but also by spreading the word about Ona and this blog via your personal network. This is most important.

I am also selling off my record collection to support Ona and if you know of any vinyl collectors out there please tell them about my site http://www.rock.x.se/ where everything is sold at half price. Also, I am letting my personal collection go if anybody out there has any special wants. The most important thing right now is helping Ona back to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment