Thursday 18 June 2009

Ona home again and recovering

Now finally it seems that the insurance company and the animals hospital have settled the payent and when I today arrived at the hospital to pick up Ona I was asked for $3 500 in cash before they would let her go. Fortunately, after some talk with the veterinarian, Ona was released although I did not have that amount with me and an invoice will be sent of the outstanding amount with ten days to pay. If any of you know of any music enthusiasts and record collectors, please send them to my site http://www.rock.x.se/ where I am selling off all records at half price (50% discount) to help pay the hospital bills.

On the positive side Ona seems to be recovering very fast and today when we went out for a walk after returning to Stockholm she seemed so much stronger and could walk better than she ever has after the operation. So there is definitely hope.

Take care all our friends and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment