Sunday 14 June 2009

Ona is back home again!

Well, actually she is staying with her former family in Stockholm for the time being as she is unable to walk stairs. But I am happy to tell you that she is recovering rapidly and gets stronger and stronger each day. Thank you so much for your support, my dear friends! You know, we find it hard to believe that there still are such kind and caring people in the world. This is a positive sign which shows us that there is still hope for mankind. Whenever I can do something for you in return don't hesitate to tell me.

Quite unexpectedly the final hospital bill has not yet been presented and still Ona was able to leave the hospital. We are waiting for an invoice to arrive now but the most important thing is that we have got more time to solve the situation financially. You, my friends, have made such a great difference by your kind donations and I and Ona will never forget youyr kindness. Take care all and our sincere thanks once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment